From Yesterday

From Yesterday

Sunday, May 13, 2007

what did i do wrong?;

ok, my weekend has just been spoiled by the bastard who i call my stepfather.... the moron just had to spoil a perfectly good weekend.... saturday night, he just came back from playing badminton with his friends and here i am on my laptop typing out e-mails for my interest group when suddenly he shouts at me to go to sleep... what the hell? im fucking 18+ and TELL me to sleep soo early... then there was a mess in the kitchen which wasn't my fault and i got a fucking tell off.... then he said the house macam rumah kuching... then i said since he's living in this rumah kuching, help clean it up la.... its like everytime he sees a mess, he expects the rest of us to clean it up.... then he fucking blow his temper on me coz he knows that what im saying is true... then blame me for disrespecting him... after that my mother came into it... what the hell la... then he said i treat him as his friend which u entirely don't! he aint my friend, stepfather or anything else... to me,he's just living there and i act as if he's part of the furniture that came with the house.... ever since he came into my life, he's nothing, we have no relations except th fact that's he's married to my mother... we have no father-son relationship and thats the way i like it... im never going to shed a tear for him, not now, not ever... just becoz of a small matter became a big explosion....

No comments: