From Yesterday

From Yesterday

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

do you feel the process??



yeeeeeehhhaaaahh!! FUND-RAISING EVENT (COMPLETED) yeahhhh!!! right! monday and tuesday Wooooohoooo!! customers were like flocking around the booth! this are what we sold on those 2 days!



ahh doesnt it look good? yeahhh... initial budget - 100 ---> total sales for both days - 672 the process is great and we feel it good!! wow! sorryy not much other photos.. my cam went on the fritz... ahahah my team was in charge of publicity... man oh man, if you all saw what i wore that day, you'll die of laughter!! seriously, went running around the whole republic poly to get customers... ahh soo kind! some of them gave me one look and said YES! i'll buy from you!! damn what a great feeling.. some of them even took photos with me.... i was like wadd the hell?? but who cares... gave them my 100 watt smile and said THANK YOU COME AGAIN in my best indian accent!! ahahahsss!!! yeahhh!! overall it was a great success!!!

No comments: